* Or from another
school person named by the principal.)
- Do ONE of the following:
- Show that you have had an average grade of 82 (B) or
above for one term or semester.
- Show that for one term or semester you have improved
your school grades over the previous period.
- Do the following:
- Make a list of educational places where you live
(other than schools). Visit one. Report on how you
used the place for self-education.
- Interview two people other than teachers or school
people. Find out the following: Where were they
educated? What were they trained in? How did this
help prepare them for the life they now live? Find
out how each continues to educate himself. Write a
report of your findings.
- Get a note from the principal of your school*
during the past year your behavior, leadership, and
service have been better than average.
- Show that you have taken part in a school
- Write an essay of 400 words on "How School Training Will
Be of Value to Me in the Future."