- Take a clear set of prints. Use both rolled and plain
impressions. Make these on an 8-by-8-inch fingerprint
identification card, available from your local police
department or counselor.
- Do the following:
- Name the surfaces of the body where friction or
papillary ridges are found.
- Explain why plain impressions must be taken on a
- Show you can identify the eight types of fingerprint
- Give a short history of fingerprinting. Tell the
difference between civil and criminal identification.
Point out the purposes of each.