- Have an adult member of your family read and sign the
Parent Guide in this book.
- Be an active member of your Webelos den for 3 months
(attendance, den dues, den projects).
- Know and explain the meaning of the Webelos badge.
- Point out and explain the parts of the Webelos Scout
uniform. Tell when to and when not to wear it.
- Earn Fitness and two other activity
badges - one from
each of two different activity badge groups.
- Plan and lead a flag ceremony in your den.
- Show that you know and understand the requirements to be
a Boy Scout.
- Understand and intend to live by the:
Scout Oath or Promise
- Know the following and when to use them:
- Understand and agree to follow the Outdoor Code.
- Earn the religious emblem of your faith.
Do two of these:
- Attend the church, synagogue, mosque, or othere religious
organization of your choice, talk with your religious
leader about your beliefs, and tell your family and
Webelos den leader about what you learned.
- Tell how your religious beliefs fit in with the Scout
Oath and Scout Law, and discuss with your family and
Webelos leader what character-building traits your
beliefs and the Scout Oath and Scout Law have in
- With your religious leader, list and do two things you
think will help you draw nearer to God.
- Pray to God daily as taught by your family, church,
synagogue, or other religious brotherhood. Do this for
at least 1 month.
- Under the direction of your religious leader, do an act
of service for womeone else. Talk about your service
with your family and Webelos leader. Tell them how it
made you feel.
- List at least two ways in which you believe you have been
a good example and lived in accordance with your