Scientist Activity Badge
AND DO SIX OF THESE:
- Read Bernoulli's Principle. Show how it works.
- Read Paschal's Law. Show how it works.
- Show in three different ways how inertia works.
- Show the effects of atmospheric pressure.
- Show the effects of air pressure.
- Show the effects of water and air pressure.
- Explain what causes fog. Show how this works.
- Explain how crystals are formed. Make some.
- Define balance. Show three different balancing tricks.
- Show in three different ways how your eyes work
- Show what is meant by an optical illusion.
- Get a booklet on how to care for the eyes. Read it.