Scholar Activity Badge
MENTAL SKILLS GROUP
AND DO THREE OF THESE:
- Have a good record in attendance, behavior, and grades
- Take an active part in a school activity or service.
- Discuss with your teacher or principal the value of
having an education.
- List in writing some important things you can do now
because you are going to school.
- Trace back through history the different kinds of
schools. Tell how our present public school system
grew out of these early schools.
- Make a chart showing how your school system is run.
- Ask your parents and five other grown-ups these
What do you think were the best answers? Why?
- What do you think are the best things about my
- What are its main problems?
- List and explain some of the full-time positions in the
- Help another student with schoolwork. Tell what you
did to help.