Readyman Activity Badge
AND DO TWO OF THESE:
- Explain what first aid is. Tell what you should do in
case of an accident.
- Explain how you can get help quickly for these
Post a list of these directions in your home.
- Utilities (electricity, gas, etc.)
- Show what to do for "hurry cases" of:
- Serious bleeding
- Stopped breathihng (show rescue breathing)
- Internal poisoning
- Heart attack
- Show how to treat shock.
- Show first aid for the following:
- Cuts and scratches
- Burns and scalds
- Tell what steps must be taken for a safe swim with your
Webelos den, pack, family, or other group. Explain the
reasons for the buddy system.
- Explain six rules of safety you should follow when
driving a bicycle.
- Plan a home fire escape plan for your family.
- Explain how to use each item in a first aid kit for a
home or car.
- Tell where accidents are most likely to happen inside
and around your home.
- Explain six rules of safety you should remember when
riding in a car.
- Attend a first aid demonstration at a Boy Scout troop
meeting, a Red Cross center, or other place.