Handyman Activity Badge
DO SIX OF THESE:
- With proper adult supervision, wash a car.
- Help an adult change a tire on a car.
- Replace a bulb in the taillight, turn signal, parking
light, or headlight on a car.
- Show how to check the oil level and tire pressure on a
- Make a repair to a bicycle, such as tightening the
chain, fixing a flat tire, or adjusting the saddle or
- Properly lubricate the chain and crank on a bicycle.
- Properly inflate the tires on a bicycle.
- Replace a light bulb in a fixture or lamp.
- Arrange a storage area for household cleaners and
materials that will be safe from small children.
- Build a sawhorse or stool to be used around your home.
- Mow a lawn and properly rake and dispose of the grass
- Arrange a storage area for hand tools or lawn and
- Clean and properly store hand tools or lawn and garden
tools in their storage area.
- Mark hand tools or lawn and garden tools for