Forester Activity Badge
DO FIVE OF THESE
- Identify six forest trees. Tell what useful things
come from them.
- Identify six forest plants that are useful to wildlife.
Tell which animals use them and for what.
- Make a poster showing the life history of a forest
- Make a chart showing how water and minerals in the soil
help a tree grow.
- Collect peices of three kinds of wood used for building
- Plant 20 forest seedlings. Care for them for a month.
- Describe the harm caused by wildfires. Tell how you
may help prevent wildfire.
- Make a map of the United States. Show the kinds of
forests growing in different parts of the U.S.A. Tell
what important things made of wood come from each part.