Family Member Activity Badge
DO ALL OF THESE:
AND DO TWO OF THESE:
- Tell what is meant by family, duty to family, and
- Make a chart showing the jobs you and other family
members have at home. Talk with your family about
other jobs you may take on for the next 2 months.
- Inspect your home and grounds, and make a list of
hazards or lack of security that you find. Correct one
problem that you found and tell what you did.
- Make a list of some things for which your family spends
money. Tell how you can help your family save money.
- Explain why garbage and trash must be disposed of
- Develop a family energy-savings plan. Tell the things
you did to carry it out.
- Tell what your family does for fun. Make a list of fun
things your family might do for little cost. Do one of
them with a member of your family.
- Learn how to clean your home properly. Help do it for
- Show that you know how to look after your clothes.
Help with at least two family washes.
- Help plan the meals for your family for at least 1
week. Help buy the food. Prepare at least three meals
for your family.
- Take part in at least four family meetings. Show Cub
Scout spirit by doing your best to play your part in
the decisions that are made.