Craftsman Activity Badge
AND DO ONE OF THESE:
- Using hand tools, make two objects to use in the home.
- Cut out four different things from wood, such as the
items listed below. Use a coping saw or jigsaw for at
least two of these projects. Put them together with
glue, nails, or screws, and paint or stain them.
Or do any similar projects that you and your Webelos
den leader agree upon.
- Book rack
- Napkin holder
- Animal cutouts
- Bulletin board
- Garden tool
- Weather vane
- Lid holder
- Tie rack
- Letter holder
- Notepad holder
- Desk nameplate
- Letter, bill, and pencil holder
- Towel rack
- Recipe holder
- Bread box
- Lamp stand
- Key rack
- Kitchen knife rack
- Measuring cup
- Kitchen utensil rack
- Measuring spoon rack
- Explain how to safely handle the tools that will be
used for this activity badge.
- Make four useful things of leather. Design these
yourself. Include cutting, tooling, and lacing.
- Make four useful things of plastic. Include cutting,
gluing, and finishing.
- Make a display stand, frame, or box for a photo, model,
or an award you or somoene else has received. Use wood
or other suitable material.
- Make four items of clay to be fired (baked), decorated,
- Make four useful items of some other material that you
and your Webelos den leader agree upon, such as metal,
glass, paper, rubber, or rope. These should be
challenging items and must involve several operations.