Aquanaut Activity Badge
PHYSICAL SKILLS GROUP
AND DO THREE OF THESE:
- Jump into water over your head. Level off and swim 100
feet, half of this using the elementary backstroke.
- Right after the swim, stay in the water and float on
your back in a resting position with as little motion
as possible for 1 minute.
- Do a surface dive and swim under water for at least two
strokes before coming up.
- Swim on the surface for 50 feet, properly using a mask,
fins, and snorkel.
- Explain three basic water rescue methods. Show
reaching and throwing, and describe going with support.
- Know the rules of small-boat safety. Show that you
know how to handle a rowboat.
- While a Webelos Scout, earn the Cub Scout Sports
Participation Recognition for Swimming.